Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World PH Agressive Guards against super red-named PK'er

Discussion on Perfect World PH Agressive Guards against super red-named PK'er within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Perfect World PH Agressive Guards against super red-named PK'er

We all know that you get your name red when you're in PK mode and you attacked player in PK mode. And at any change you get near a guard in any city in the Perfect World they would have attacked you with 1m+ or more damage. (You'll be dead for sure!) There was a time that I had a trouble with my quest with one of the guards in ADC, I cannot find him. Then suddenly I have seen this player in the Perfect World PH (Serpent Server) who was in PK Mode, and never bothered to get near the guards in ADC. In fact, he lured them. The guards don't attack him, they just follow him. They goes wherever he is. How the hell this guy have done this? Any idea? I heard naugthy players in Dragon Server also do this to catch the attention of the players. And sometimes and I have seen the guard changed his target to a player near him who was not in PK mode, and attacked him but he don't get damaged. Did he used some gm vodoo stuff to get this thing worked?

Please help me do that. I know there are lots of you who wish to do this cheat also. Ahahaha. This thing really is interesting. Isn't it?
Old 01/31/2009, 16:26   #2

was he flying above the guards so they couldn't reach him?

the aggro changed to another player (maybe a below lvl30 priest that healed him) and he didn't get dmg - it is a trick to kill red ppl in city that have stall set:
you get the guards aggro that kill red player if they get to close and change via heal aggro to another ppl, then you run to the red player and force log out

voila: dead

and the reason you get them aggro is simply: they are guards, so they protect the city and if you are red or if you attack them they feel like you don't belong there...^^
Old 02/03/2009, 22:24   #3

I know they are guards to protect the city and usually aggro guards kill red player in seconds, but in this case, the red player was just walking.
Old 06/04/2010, 15:21   #4

yeah i saw that too, the guards keep on hitting them but they dont get any damage