Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simulate click in Npc

Discussion on Simulate click in Npc within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Simulate click in Npc

(sorry for my bad english) =( Hi, there is a way for simulate the clicking on a npc? I need to Know if there and ¿how?. Is for the game Zero online, I want to do is "simulate" a click on an npc in specific, to open a window from anywhere, which normally can not.

I am willing to learn what it takes, I would like to make an executable that simulates the "click".

I thought about making the post in the section for Zero, but I had my doubts, thank you and sorry if you move.

Thanks and hope to answer.

Tags
click, simulate, simulate click, zero online

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Simulate Keyboard input - Tastatureingaben auf unterster Ebene simulieren.
07/18/2012 - .NET Languages - 5 Replies
Hi! Is there any way to simulate keyboard input in Visual Basic 2005 or higher, so that a Div-X Application receives them? Hallo! Gibt es eine Möglichkeit in Visual Basic 2005 oder höher um Tastatureingaben so zu simulieren, dass ein Div-X Spiel diese empfängt? Thank's FlixLix100
Suche einfachen Click Bot mit min. 5 Click zeiten
01/22/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen ich suche nen einfachen Click bot - Der mit mindestens 5. Verschiedenen Click zeiten versehen werden kann die sich immer wiederholen bzw noch besser Random clicken zwischen X:XX Min und X:XX Min Der bot muss net mehr können so das ich einfach curser über eine stelle legen kann und er mit den verschiedenen zeiten clicken tut