Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on message within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone knows where i can find stuff like 1 hit kill?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Whats the code so when you enter the server a message will appear were the /c message
04/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Ok so this is a darn NOOB ass question ok so I have this in my teleport with all my other code for login GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Welcome to TestCo Coded By Paralyzer!"); GC.LocalMessage(2000, "The server is still being fixed. Anyway, We want you to enjoy this server."); GC.LocalMessage(2000, "If you want to revive here while being blessed, you have to type /rh or /revivehere."); GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Also if somehow you died, you...
A Message
03/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi, im kasene an i run the private server RushCo. Paralyzer has been on our team on 2 different occasions and both times he had a fit and left after he abused our chatbox and our site by advertising his server. However i convinced him the second time he was on our team to sign a contract with RushSoft (the domain that owns RushCo and an indie game development team) which clearly states that he relinquish all rights pertaining to "Conquer 3.0" including the domain name and the rights to the...
Welcome Message
05/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
:rtfm:Guys.... i need assist regarding to how change the topic "Txt" for the Guild Chef in the Twin City. when i clcik on him, he mention the details of the source... i need to chage this words....???? HOW i need answer ASAP
Gm Message help?
05/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi there guys and girlz of Elite Pvpers! Great job by all love this forum!... I have a question for ya'll can anyone here plz tell me IF its at all possible to stop the damn annoying GM messages that flash in the middle of the screen.. how in hell would i stop these?? Many thanks!