Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request]- >.< can some 1 help me

Discussion on [request]- >.< can some 1 help me within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request]- >.< can some 1 help me

can some 1 help me make a bypass for xtrap please? i don't get how to do it >.< it's my 1st time
Old 01/17/2012, 21:30   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,387
There's a sticky thread for requests.

Programming a bypass isn't very easy, I don't think that someone will do that for you or will explain everything how to do it because it's too much.

Greetings
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2012, 21:57   #3

yea but not many people even reply in that thread i tried ._. and i see i understand well can some 1 help me like find the values and stuff >.< i wanna least be able 2 use auto it 2 make hacks since i can't make a bypass i already found the memory view and stuff on cheat engine i just don't get how people keep finding the addresses and values :\
Old 01/17/2012, 21:58   #4

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Quote:
C++ is too hard >.<
kk?
Old 01/17/2012, 22:16   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by doneuser1 View Post
yea but not many people even reply in that thread i tried ._. and i see i understand well can some 1 help me like find the values and stuff >.< i wanna least be able 2 use auto it 2 make hacks since i can't make a bypass i already found the memory view and stuff on cheat engine i just don't get how people keep finding the addresses and values :\
Finding the values is one thing and bypassing Xtrap is another. For a simple memoryhack you don't have to bypass Xtrap because you close AutoIt directly after changing the values in the memory. All this happens before XTrap can detect that.

Look in "professional" forums like the cheatengine forum for tutorials like finding pointers and offsets.

Greetings
Old 01/17/2012, 23:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep View Post
kk?
yea that was from ages ago just ignore it cuz i cba 2 change it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo_ View Post
Finding the values is one thing and bypassing Xtrap is another. For a simple memoryhack you don't have to bypass Xtrap because you close AutoIt directly after changing the values in the memory. All this happens before XTrap can detect that.

Look in "professional" forums like the cheatengine forum for tutorials like finding pointers and offsets.

Greetings
alright well thanks 4 the info ^^"
Old 01/18/2012, 18:46   #7

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo_ View Post

Greetings
WhatTheFuck?

XTrap protects the process, you cant even access it; it doesnt care about detecting your tiny program

#closed
Closed Thread