Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hoping someone can help

Discussion on hoping someone can help within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hoping someone can help

does anyone have bot for dragona ph..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hoping...
07/05/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
i hope those who can access the website of cabal rider philippines will post the latest version....tnx
hoping for new hack very soon
01/09/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
sana mka gawa na ng way para sa main.exe ^_^ well bkit d nlng gumawa ng bagong cheat? or d kaya i update nlng ung mga dating cheats dba?^_^ or bypass nlng^_^ ahehehe
Hoping for Game Files
05/24/2009 - Private Server - 3 Replies
Is anyone willing to share any game files with me I wanna set up a P server for just me and my mates. You can pm me they will not be given out or shared and I dont need for income reasons just for me and friends to have fun. Please pm me if you can share I know they are kept pretty close to your chest.
Quick Question (HOPING FOR ANSWERS!!!)
08/25/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
DOES any1 know how to delete a char in tz2moons ? ore how can i turn my English writing in Chinese ? THX TO ANY1 who answered
For those hoping for European Xpansion on ECSRO
04/22/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Since this new private server looks possibly imminent, I would like to point out something. Anyone that has access to .pk editing programs can verify this. If you look at the map.pk2 file in the private server (MTHC), and the one for ISRO, you will see there quite a few differences in the two. ISRO has a lot more map files (European map) than the MHTC (1.091 which ECSRO is based on). These files have to be loaded when the program is run. If you don't have them with the correct...