Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Countdown has started

Discussion on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Countdown has started within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Countdown has started

On this year's November 4th, the Call of Duty series will be continued with a new offshoot and a completely new conflict. "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare", which is the official name of the upcoming game, will feature Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey as new villain in a futuristic world with exoskeleton suits, hover bikes and cloaking devices. The published trailer suggests that players will be armed with advanced armory and fight the supposed mercenary soldiers under the lead of Spacey, who is planning a conspiracy against the US government. A rhetorical speech allows us to take a glance at the topic of mercenaries and the upcoming future.

"Get Ready for a New Era of Call of Duty" – The announcement on the official website of the title could not be more optimistic. The official introduction to the game of Sledgehammer Games and Activision, which will reveal more details, is planned for May 4th, 2014 at 10:00 (UTC+1). However, leaked trailers have already confirmed parts of the shooter's story.

More information is being promised by the running countdown on the official website, showing us a pixelated image which is getting more clear as time goes by. Certain parts of the image lead to various sources, one of them being a Wikipedia article about a private military company. "What would happen if even the biggest military company would not follow the orders they have received?", is what's being asked by the documentary clip "Superpower For Hire", referring to the promising shooter.

"Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" will be released for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One – You can pre-order the game on Amazon for 69,99€.

Original Source: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Der Countdown läuft!
Attached Thumbnails
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Countdown has started-avbcc.png  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2014, 15:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ur english is not good . There are already? Wut it has to be There is already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05/09/2014, 12:18   #3

1.Bad English
2.On that trailer at the end we can see the datum 11.4.2014. and its wrong! Because i pre-orded it on amazon for the 4.11.2014.
Old 05/09/2014, 12:30   #4

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeksinhO View Post
1.Bad English
2.On that trailer at the end we can see the datum 11.4.2014. and its wrong! Because i pre-orded it on amazon for the 4.11.2014.
1. you should learn english too... datum? Its called "date"
2. The date is correct, because the timeformat is mm-dd-yyyy (typical in US)

@Topic: I hope its not a fail like the last cod´s.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2014, 06:22   #5

Why is it good, to pre-order 6 mounth before the release. If it could be left of stock, it would be okey. But on steam, there are unlimited copy.
Old 05/15/2014, 11:16   #6

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeksinhO View Post
1.Bad English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeksinhO
I selled my acc to have more time for boosting
Glashaus und Steine, mein Freund. Wenn du Kritik zu äußern hast, dann erläutere bitte, welche Formulierung dir nicht passt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2014, 16:28   #7

Why I am even excited for this... I don't even know...

Tags
cod