Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Happy Wars arrives on PC, requires Xbox Live account

Discussion on Happy Wars arrives on PC, requires Xbox Live account within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Happy Wars arrives on PC, requires Xbox Live account

The large scale multiplayer free-to-play action game, created by Toylogic, is set to be jumping from Xbox to PC, as a closed beta of the game will run between April 30 and May 13. The game in question already has over a million players on Xbox, and is one of a handful of games which are available for non Gold users.

In order to apply for the upcoming closed beta, future participants require an Xbox Live Gold account, and a Steam account. The beta will allow users to test all functions of the game, which also includes single-player modes. However, microtransactions will be disabled in the beta.

What do you think of this? Have you played Happy Wars before on the Xbox, and do you think the port will be worth playing?
Attached Thumbnails
Happy Wars arrives on PC, requires Xbox Live account-untitled-1.jpg  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/27/2014, 18:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Can't wait to test this game!
Old 04/27/2014, 20:40   #3

The game looks epic, but I do not have an XBL Gold account(I don't even own and xbox). I miss windows live games , where you didn't had to pay for any subscription. Guess I will have to wait till the full launch. Will the game require subscription/gold account when it will be launched?

@Got in beta today. The game is pretty funny, no serious bugs by far, allot if features even if it's beta. The only problem it's hard to find players ( need 8 minimum to start a match ) and if one of the 8 players leaves the whole game gets shut down and you are sent with no reward back to lobby.
Old 05/03/2014, 14:23   #4

elite*gold: 63
The Black Market: 327/0/0
It would be a good game to fill empty PS4 consoles :>

Will try this out!
Old 05/03/2014, 16:20   #5

It would be a good game to fill empty PS4 consoles :>

Will try this out!
Old 05/05/2014, 15:48   #6

Wait so they will use Games for Windows Live even though it will shutdown in 2 month ?
Old 05/14/2014, 22:24   #7

Well, I need this in my life now.