Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sevencore Beta Imminent

Discussion on Sevencore Beta Imminent within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Sevencore Beta Imminent

TEC Interactive, known for its best sellers Metin2.sg and Ninjawaz (facebook), is about to take off with a brand new game from developer Noria, called SEVENCORE (7C). The beta will launch at July 16th and will be accessible to everyone.

SEVENCORE opens the gate to a whole new genre that the developers call Fusion Fantasy. Players enter a world in which magic and technology meet and interconnect. The game universe offers players to choose between magic spells or guns while they can explore a world which is inhabited by three different races. The extensive options for customzation, the innovative mount system and the breath-taking story pull players into a beautifully designed world.

If you are interested in participating in the beta, feel free to visit SEVENCORE - Free to play fusion MMORPG for registration and further information on this game. There will be exclusive key giveaways here at elitepvpers later this month, so stay tuned!
For further newsfeed, check out the SEVENCORE facebook page: SevenCore Asia | Facebook
Attached Thumbnails
Sevencore Beta Imminent-sevencore.jpeg  
Thanks
15 Users
Old 07/11/2012, 14:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks John, i have been into this game for a few weeks now, waiting for an official date, and now it has finally arrived.

I think i'll even write a review on it once it hits beta, because so far it seems to really bring something new into the mmo market.
Old 07/12/2012, 01:21   #3

Received Thanks: 1,142
Interesting. I had not heard of this one, but it looks like it's good. Going to give it a try
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2012, 13:23   #4

<Copied message from a mmosite. The trailers really look impressive>

Come Jul 16, 2012, Tec Interactive proudly present CBT of long-awaited free-2-play SEVENCORE. The Game was first introduced during G-Star 2011. All eyes were watching the list of Top 10 MMORPG for 2012 and SEVENCORE was in that list. Several game critics and mmo sites did a review on SEVENCORE and had rating between 8.5 to 9.2 out of 10; a considerable triple A title to be mentioned!

On May 30, 2012, Tec Interactive sealed the License Agreement for SEVENCORE in Asia. Given one month preparation to set up servers in USA, complete the localisation and design template on the official site, we are able to quickly launch the Game on coming Jul 16, 2012. Since marketing for SEVENCORE started on Jul 6, 2012, in less than 8 days, we have received more than 5,000 <Likes> on Facebook with more than 50,000 registration and client download. On our YouTube channel with 7 official SEVENCORE Trailers uploaded in less than 10 days, almost every videos have more than 1,000 views.

Game critics from MMO-Vaults rated SEVENCORE a comparable MMORPG with AION and having mentioned "My first impressions are that it's a well polished game and of a standard you'd expect from many a pay-to-play MMO". He went on to say "The companion/mount system is arguably Sevencore's main attraction. It goes a long way towards making the game very different and it's all the more fun once you get access to your mount" and finally ended with "Sevencore is definitely one to watch". <http://www.mmo-vault.net/sevencore/article/2012/07/sevencore-preview>

SEVENCORE, a truly remarkable and uniquely tailor-made MMORPG unlike many others. History as a veteran and passionate gamer, I'm in awe with the game content and more impressed with the pet system which I guarantee you have never seen in any MMO. Without spoiling the soup by sharing too much information about the Game, join us now for CBT with valuable Beta Gift Box coupon to be given away on OBT to all early birds.

Official site of SEVENCORE -
Official Facebook page of SEVENCORE -

While keeping you in anticipation, below are the official Trailers for SEVENCORE proudly presented by Tec Interactive and Noria.

Tec Interactive and crew look forward to meeting you and your friends to start an exciting and crusading journey in the highly anticipated SEVENCORE.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/15/2012, 19:43   #5

Received Thanks: 1,072
when i saw pictures I thought it was final fantasy online. Lol
Old 07/15/2012, 21:24   #6

Verkaufe 2 CBT keys je 25e Gold

Old 07/16/2012, 18:14   #7

elite*gold: 20
This game is okay, graphics are awesome but could be way better if they added better skill animations.
Old 07/21/2012, 15:17   #8

Received Thanks: 1,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by EviLcLoWnS™ View Post
This game is okay, graphics are awesome but could be way better if they added better skill animations.
i lol´d really ?
The Gameplay sucks like hell and the graphic is ****..
Old 07/24/2012, 16:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyze View Post
i lol´d really ?
The Gameplay sucks like hell and the graphic is ****..
I LOLED ROFLTASTICMAO LOLROFL LOLOL.

Seriously if you're incapable of discussing sthu or start naming examples for your theories.

I personally had my fun with the gameplay, quests have variations and are plentiful compared to other MMOs, the landscapes are pretty to look at (except you're a HD fetishist) and its fun to explore all air, land and sea. So stop brainfarting and name real arguments instead of such bs.
Old 07/31/2012, 11:30   #10

the game look's pretty good to me
Old 08/07/2012, 23:17   #11

this game looks amazing ! I can't wait to try it out!

and this video from sevencore is billiant ! HAHAHA XDDD

it was so funny to watch xD
Old 08/11/2012, 00:56   #12

game sucks ***** , honestly..