Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mythos Global - open beta announced

Discussion on Mythos Global - open beta announced within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Mythos Global - open beta announced

Mythos - a 3D "Diablo like" MMORPG Developed by Flagship studios and published by T3Fun.
The news is that the game officially enters open beta on the 2nd of February! This is good news because the game was previously divided into North American and European Versions, but now it will be released as a global game!

Mythos has adopted the best qualities of Diablo (not that I compare them), a very fun dungeon crawler type of gameplay, interesting quests full of NPC dialog, and action heavy combat.

Players can choose from four different races, each with individual traits and perks:
The Cyclopes, the Humans, the Satyrs, and last but not least the Gremlins.
On top of that, players can choose between three different classes:
The Bloodletter, a summoner type character that branches out into three different sub-classes. (Martialist, Crimsonate, Cinderblade.)
The Pyromancer, an elemental DPS character that later on can branch out into three different sub-classes. (Cinderblade, Flamecaster, Coalsmasher.)
The Gadgeteer, a class that uses machinery, traps, bombs and snares to fight their enemies. Like the last two, they also branch out into three sub-classes. (Marksman, Grenadier, Tinker.)

As usual, I've found a game trailer, so you'd get a better idea of what I'm talking about. Enjoy! (Too bad I couldn't find anything of higher quality)

As always, feel free to check out the games official website at MYTHOS

Thank you for your time,
TheConArtist
Attached Thumbnails
Mythos Global - open beta announced-mythos.gif  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/26/2012, 23:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Shall I give it a try?

Tags
mythos, t3fun