Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50 e*gold short, i dont like begging but... thats whats left.

Discussion on 50 e*gold short, i dont like begging but... thats whats left. within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
50 e*gold short, i dont like begging but... thats whats left.

Hey, so recently i spent the last bit of bitcoins i had in order to get me some e*gold and perhaps finally a premium! however the only amount i was able to get for all my btc i had left was 450, which is 50e*g short for it i dont like begging but it seems so close yet so far which is why im asking, if any one is kind enough to just donate me 50 e*gold i'd appreciate it and be so very thankful, beyond that even...

I could also advertise your threads or websites on my signature for it if you'd want! or do something else that's easy and accessible for a simple guy as myself.

please
please...
PLEASE
Old 08/11/2016, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,161
Begging is not allowed.

Also this is a section where free things are posted, not where you ask to get something for free.

Try to go to the e*gold trading section and do some little jobs for some e*gold, like registrating on some sites or something else.
Old 08/11/2016, 15:52   #3

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymundo101 View Post
Begging is not allowed.

Also this is a section where free things are posted, not where you ask to get something for free.

Try to go to the e*gold trading section and do some little jobs for some e*gold, like registrating on some sites or something else.
Gotcha, my bad, sorry!
Old 08/11/2016, 16:52   #4
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GTA 5, ARMA 2, DAYZ, PAYDAY, LEFT 4 DEAD 2, DONT STARVE TOGETHER LEVEL 115
10/13/2015 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my old steam account. I don't play much of it anymore. I'm mostly a CSGO person now. I don't use this and I want some money to open up some cases and stuff so I'm looking to sell my account! GTA 5 Online - No bans (level 115) (name is -WikipediaTHIS-) And H1Z1 and all them well yeah.. no level. DayZ Standalone I had an AK and stuff but not sure if it reset on the new update.. But the account is banned from MW2 and CSGO (I used a triggerbot on CSGO) only 2 games that its...
WTS ALL WHATS LEFT (CHARS)
03/16/2013 - Archlord Trading - 15 Replies
Ranger Lv94 - around 9 500 - 600% exp talismans + 200% toas, around 13k super lens, 6 combis full realm no cap. Luke and gadius. On same account is Lv90 sorcerer nearly naked, +2 top and ice gloves. also Archer Lv76 CF set, 10k lens and lot of shit. Ill ask for around €30 for whole acc. (we can always negotiate the price) Elementalist Lv74 - CF armor, Shit pants elite, CF armpads, nice unique boots, shit cap, Shuta, Kark with royal cloak, Barom, Many 500 - 600% exp talismans. and lot...
[Zian] Quitting & Selling whats Left
01/14/2013 - Archlord Trading - 14 Replies
Hey All. i am Quitting ingame and i would like to sell some of my items that is left. got also wc items etc left. but if there is anything just post here or so and can find a fair price for the items! ingame/w Str0ng4y0u or here plz for paypal and Offer thanks!
[Help] I dont know whats wrong
05/04/2011 - Grand Chase - 10 Replies
when i use the unlocker the next thing is show'n http://up352.siz.co.il/up1/3gdhzmda1nkq.jpg if you dont understand it just doesnt show any process then i just press unlock all and it show's http://up352.siz.co.il/up2/jyrtmc5mzzat.jpg
whats the best armor if you dont use cash
11/21/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
please give suggestions