Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering Free CS:GO Boost!

Discussion on Offering Free CS:GO Boost! within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering Free CS:GO Boost!

Hey, i need to get some Reputation because i want to start a boosting Service,
im boosting Solo because i dont have everytime i will boost 4 Mates next to me. If i have 4 Mates online we boost with 4 Global Accounts and your Account and will let your acc. do the MVP's so you rank up faster. If you want 1 of the Free Boost pn me with your skype, or request me a trade with your account data i will msg you for the Code than, i will only boost till Supreme!
Will offer Replay analystics later too.

LG Need1Link

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW:looking for free bronze 5 account OR offering you a free boost! read more INSIDE!
05/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hi im looking for a free bronze 5 (or 4) account. if you dont feel like giving it away for free, i can offer you to boost it for you ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE! EUW ONLY this time. i myself got several high elo accounts and am boosting low elo accounts to gold frequently. so if you want a free boost from low bronze to gold or if you got a low bronze account to give away, send me a message on skype: yeold.fountain or send me a PM.
[Selling] [ELO Boost] Offering ELO Boost for FREE (3) Users
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 46 Replies
STATUS: 3 Slots available! Hello everyone! Introduction Welcome to my ELO-Boosting Thread. To gain reputation on this wonderful Forum, I've decided to give out Free Boosts to 2 Users.