Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting bronzes to silver for freeee

Discussion on Getting bronzes to silver for freeee within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting bronzes to silver for freeee

diamond 4 player looking for some bronze accounts i can play on so i can soloQ or duo with my bronze friend. if you want those silver rewards for the end of season or just some free wins hook me up with a PM or post a reply *** NA ONLY PLS ***

bump
Old 10/27/2016, 05:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey, add me Salyer2900
Just message me on it and say who you are. I am on daily and would love to play with you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boosting for Bronzes
02/05/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Requirements: A few Champs on the account, acceptable Runes, EUW-Account, maximum Bronze III. High gold Player, just wanting to smurf and play some games in lower bronze Elo. If interested, drop a PN. Greetings, Yuusei
[Free boost] Looking for Bronzes who wanna reach silver
10/28/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Hey guys, im looking for bronze players, who want to get the silver border. Will boost for free, have a lot of free time wont take that long. Gonna do as much accounts as possible till the season ends. You should just have Orianna or syndra for mid, Lee sin, Ezreal vayne or corki/jinx, and some champs for top + 2 filled rune pages. The rest doesnt matter. If youre interessted, PM me or write me on skype: victor.willand Greetings, Victor
[Trading] 4 ru acc silvers/bronzes for 10e rp
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as title said i wanna sell/trade 4 ru accs silvers/bronzes for 10euros in RP need for my main account u can contact me now on skype djoletristana on some accs have good skin but i dont care about skins i cant play on ru toxic server just and this is most cheapest
Free Eloboost for bronzes
03/26/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Hi everyone I am currently platinum on EUW. I propose free eloboosting for bronze until silver. I just boosted a bronze 3 account to silver of my friend in 2 days and I really had much fun to play on bronze. This is the only reason why I am writing it here though the most of you will insult me. I am not looking for get paid or something. I guaranti that it won’t take more then 3 days And I will also not buy champs or runes without your permission, I can play with what you got, not...
[Selling] Eune + Na bronzes acc
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
selling 2 accs eune + na bronzes acc for 7.50euros,skype l0lcyan