Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Eloboost for Bronze/Silver players EUW

Discussion on Free Eloboost for Bronze/Silver players EUW within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Eloboost for Bronze/Silver players EUW

Hi! Platinum 3 player here. I´m tired of soloq at the moment and would like to have some fun in lower elo.

I offer free Eloboost for Bronze or Silver accounts on euw. PM me if you are interrested.

Could start today

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eloboost (Bronze-Silver free)
07/29/2015 - Freebies - 2 Replies
I am currently Platinum on EUW and I´m offering boosting for you. I can guarantee you 90% Winrate in Bronze-Silver. If you add me on Skype we can talk about your requirements. I can also boost you till Gold V for payment :) The best option is to add me on skype in order to find a solution that will fit us Looking forward to your messages! Skype: leagueshop.eu
[Selling] Cheap Eloboost for Bronze / Silver / Gold Players!
05/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
http://abload.de/img/highelov2s5uyv.jpg Eventhough we are both Diamond we only boost up till Plat 5, maybe we will offer a Service to Diamond 5 anytime soon. (In addition to that, its way more easier honestly!) If you are interested on our Service contact us via PM or Skype here! ^ http://abload.de/img/placementsinun4.png I also play your Placement Games if you were unranked last Season. I guarentee you 8 out of 10 wins ATLEAST. If not you get a free boost to Gold Division. Price...
Free Eloboost [ Bronze | Silver ]
05/09/2015 - Freebies - 7 Replies
Hey i have a lot of free time and im bored so i'd like to have some fun in lower Elos Skype : itssilver99 , just add me :)
Free Eloboost from Bronze xx to Silver V
09/02/2014 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Need to have a decent amount of champions (Lucian pl0x) and at least an ad rune page. I'm Plat 3 and I like strolling at low elo x) ^ ^
[Trading] ELOBOOST FOR FREE! Bronze-->Silver
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Community, I push Pronze Accounts to Silver for free, i want to have fun after my main highelo matches. I just need an EuW Account no matter which Division. We can talk before in Skype if you're bit leery. I have also friends who can push you to Platinum for 10euro paysave. For more infos and if you're REAL intrested add me in skype under: maddin191919