Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boost Bronze and Silver - NA ONLY

Discussion on Free boost Bronze and Silver - NA ONLY within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free boost Bronze and Silver - NA ONLY

Currently doing placements on some accounts willing to duo with any bronze/silver on NA add me on Skype CheapxBoosting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will boost the account for free but i have 2 requirements : NA only aswell as from bronze to silver only.If interested add Aitren1 on skype.
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
{NA Only}I was plat 5 earlier this season, recently got demoted to gold 1. although I am not some diamond player who boosts for money on a regular basis I have boosted 3 accounts from bronze to silver in the past with ease and the best part for you is that I boost for free. If you are interested add Aitren1 on skype and we will discuss the details.
[Selling] Free Bronze/low Silver boost
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! Since it's getting to the end of the season, I'm getting bored to play on my main acc. So if anyone wants to get out of bronze, just tell me and I will get you probably out for free. Prefer an acc with some good champ pool and runes. German: Hi! Da wir dem seasonende nahe kommen, habe ich keine wirkliche lust auf meinem Main Account zu spielen, deshalb würde ich gerne @ bronze/low silver smurfen. Das heißt, ihr würdet free elo kriegen. Ein Account mit einem guten Champ pool und ein...