Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Tutorial how to make $xx/day with Social Media

Discussion on Free Tutorial how to make $xx/day with Social Media within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Free Tutorial how to make $xx/day with Social Media

I’m using the following method with Twitter, but it will probably also work with Tumblr or Facebook. You will need one or more Twitter accounts and 100-200 **** pictures (you can reuse them). I've been making between $10 to $25 per day with 12 twitter accounts and a total of around 50k followers.

Here we go:

1. Sign up for an account at Traffix3 (), this is where we will send the visitors, they pay you for each visitor that clicks the link in your twitter post. You can also try Plugrush (), they have better rates but the problem there is that they have different urls for mobile and computer users.

2. Create a publisher zone and copy your tracking URL.

3. Go to or any other url shortener and shorten the tracking URL. The shortened url is the one you will post in the twitter posts.

4. Create a new Twitter account / or use your existing account if its **** related.

5. Next you will need find a way to post new tweets to your account automatically. What you want to post is a **** image or video together with some hashtags like #**** #nsfw and your bitly url. I have a php script that uploads a new image / post once per hour via the twitter api. There are probably other ways to automate that. (if they do not understand that, let it be and move on to donkykong) Google and Brain.exe ftw

6. Now you find some popular twitter accounts in the adult niche for example @brazzers and then you do the classic follow/unfollow thing. You can also use the Twitter API to automate this step. You will need to buy a couple of phone verified accounts.

7. Rinse and repeat

a thanks would be nice

have fun