Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo Boost Bronze/Silver

Discussion on Free Elo Boost Bronze/Silver within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Elo Boost Bronze/Silver

So hey guys just to say that this weekend and maybe others i will be free boosting for this divisions, the acc has to have decent champs and runes. I will not talk with any of ur friends neither spend ip or rp.

If interest add on skype epiclolmichael

I WILL ONLY BE BOOSTING FOR BRONZE MB

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boost for free in Silver and Bronze
11/13/2014 - Freebies - 46 Replies
Iam Diamond 3 on my Main, i just want some low elo games . Does anyone of u need a boost in that Division ? u can add me in Skype: bastilein1337 I forgot to say only EUW
[Selling] Free boost Bronze/Silver EUW
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
done
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...
Free bronze/silver boost just need 1 acc
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hey guys need a account for boosting duo q i will do 10-20 games from now to nextday skype :krallemonsta EUW
free Bronze 5 - Silver Boost
03/01/2014 - Freebies - 3 Replies
Siehe Titel. Mir ist langweilig, deshalb suche ich einen Bronze Account (je niedriger desto besser!) zum boosten. Kostenlos. Interesse? Einfach in Skype melden. Ahja, ich hab bereits für Geld geboostet und bin somit trusted. Wer dies anzweifelt möge sich bitte meine TBM durchlesen und alternativ in meinem alten Thread vorbeischauen. Gruß