Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze Boost Free

Discussion on Bronze Boost Free within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze Boost Free

Hallo Leute,mein Freund(Plat 5) möchte mit mir spielen,aber da er nicht auf seinem Gold 3 Smurf spielen will sucht er einen Bronze Account.

Das heißt wenn ich einen Bronze Account habt und einen kleinen aber feinen kostenlosen Boost haben möchtet meldet euch doch bei mir.

Es wird nicht auf dem Account ausgegegeben.

Der Account bräuchte min 35 Champs und 2 Gute Runenseiten.

Bei interesse gerne melden.
Entweder Thread/Skype/Pn

MfG xD4rki
Old 08/28/2014, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Gerade Account vorhanden.
Bei interesse trotzdem gerne melden

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...
Free boost for Bronze NA
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^Title says it pretty much. Need a low ranked account on NA for atleast 20 free wins. Should have a good pool of champions. Leave your skype and I will contact you. Cheers :mofo: Ok someone contacted me. Thank you.
Free Bronze Boost NA
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i recently recovered one of my old accounts that got stolen and at the time i was a bronze player. My other account just hit Diamond 5 so i can easily skyrocket this account but for fun my friend wanted to join me in playing in bronze (He is a Plat 1 player). So we will need a Low-Mid Bronze Account on NA server. if you are to worried about me stealing it you can always make sure that you have the original email to recover it. add me on skype @ evaandelaney