Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boost Bronze/Silver EuW

Discussion on Free boost Bronze/Silver EuW within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 88
Received Thanks: 1,578
Free boost Bronze/Silver EuW

Hey guys,

since I got some spare time at the moment and I´m pretty bored I offer some free games in bronze/silver.
I dont promise you to boost a whole division or something but I can do at least 3 games or something.
Just write me a pm if u´re interested.

If you got 2 accounts or can borrow an account of an friend in kinda the same elo we can also duoQ.

regards
Old 06/25/2014, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> Freebies

#moved
Old 06/25/2014, 16:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I've got a silver 1 account.
Add me on skype
Old 06/25/2014, 20:20   #4

elite*gold: 0
good guy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Free Elo Boost for Bronze/Silver
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, i am looking for an Account i can duo with my Friend. Im Diamond Jungler, gonna do some Elo Push for the first one, who can give me such an Account.
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...
[Selling] FREE BOOST BRONZE/SILVER
01/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I GONA WIN SOME GAMES FOR FREE ON YOUR ACCOUNT, ONLY 1 CONDITION ! YASUO ON ACCOUNT ! pm skype : burnburn6969
Free Elo Boost [Bronze / Silver]
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im really bored playing in higher Elo so i just want to boost some people to their desired league for this season. I could never play in Bronze / Silver cuz i started in Gold after my promotion matches and making another account would take too long. Im only boosting on EUW atm. Just PM me if you have any questions.
FREE ELO Boost / Bronze - Silver [EUW]
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hi, Im a pretty skilled player and already playing since the first season. My main account is Platinum III atm and I also boosted friends of mine into Silver and Gold. As Im not that experienced in boosting I want to offer you a FREE BOOST. My only requirement are at least standard runes and a few champs. As my service is free i cant guarantee to you many divisions, but we can talk about that in private. So if u want out of ELO hell and u dont want to spend a single cent for it, msg me. As...