Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] Kartuga Beta Signatures + Beta Key Giveaway

Discussion on [Free] Kartuga Beta Signatures + Beta Key Giveaway within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Free] Kartuga Beta Signatures + Beta Key Giveaway

Want Beta key ? Get it from FaceBook !
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/Kartuga/app_128953167177144
Old 03/02/2013, 14:51   #2

It says : "All gone , Come back later "
Old 03/02/2013, 15:08   #3

try again it leater they give out keys every day
Old 03/13/2013, 10:55   #4

Hey Leute, wenn ihr noch Beta-Keys wollt, games.de verteilt ab heute welche, müsst euch nur anmelden (wer zuerst kommt mahlt zuerst). Also viel Spaß und Erfolg

Link:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
giveaway 1mbot ip for tsro ( still free cuz beta)
10/10/2015 - Freebies - 6 Replies
i just stoped playing tsro...cuz i cant fiind a 24/7 pt....and i dont have time to make my own pt every day...ill give a mbot ip to first who reqest it...ill let same id/pw till the tsro mbot beta will end ( bot is unpayed,but in tsro is free atm ) i was FireWall and Gabriel ^_^'' in unknown srv:) so...pm in private if u need it:) note: only a mbot ip...not the full acc sry guis...gived aredy for thouse who reply here ''pm in private if u need it'' thats what i sayed...so sry...
[BETA] End Of Nations Closed beta 4 Key and Items Giveaway
10/02/2012 - Freebies - 0 Replies
http://www.mmobomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ endofnations592.jpg MMOBomb.com and Trion Worlds have teamed up to give our users a code key which will grant you a beta key and free in-game items for End Of Nations closed beta test 4 (Thursday 4th October) including 500 FREE in-game credits and more. To get your key you just need to click on the button bellow. Don’t miss out on this offer! End of Nations blazes a path into the free-to-play gaming arena and redefines RTS in today’s MMO...
[GIVEAWAY] CS:GO Beta Keys for free!
06/01/2012 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there I have 4 CS:GO Beta keys for you guys. All you need to do is to complete 1 suvey and you are done, so hurry up. I'll update the post as often I can. GL