Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWE Chinese Account help

Discussion on PWE Chinese Account help within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PWE Chinese Account help

Anyone know how to make a chinese PWE account?

wanted to try out the cn version but was unable to make an account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB LVL 70+ SRO-R ACCOUNT! (Chinese)
02/28/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
title says it all, want to buy a lvl 70+ Sro-r account. ( Preferably server Thebes) w/ sosun weapon/set + some sp.
WTB 100++ chinese account on Venice
12/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
- gotta b without verification - nice name - some gold - silk items but not 100% necessary - pure build - glavier, s/s preferred ima pay trough verified PP only or if u want i can also pay with game gold.. deals will b done with trusted n verified mm only (not goin to take the first step so dun bother to ask n also dun offer me to use newest mms here or who dun have enough experience etc etc)
WTB 90+ chinese account on any server
02/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
- has to be farmed pretty well - got to have a good reputation - no e-mail verification(!) - would be nice if it has some kind of equipment and some gold to get started - no stupid nicknames (such as asdasdasd or xsagashgdsaf) nor country tags - best servers would be greece, venice, pluto, titan, mars, thinking others too! - paying trough verified paypal - you go first or then we use a trusted moderator or admin as a mm
Want to get any chinese account with...
12/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, i want to get chinese account with angel/devil wings / pirates costume / or any nice avatar lvl 80+ AND YES, I WANT ISRO NOTcSRO!! I preffer pure str ones... this is what i offer http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-tr ading/396613-wtt-eos-server-pure-ints.html
[Help!]Account on the chinese EO
01/29/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello please if any one can get me an account info on MoyuThe biggest problem lies in the second bar says ID of person or maybe Telephone number i don't know but please if you have an account please send me a pmessage with it's details,Thank you!