Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro -Bots Download Links and Sites

Discussion on Vsro -Bots Download Links and Sites within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/25/2010, 09:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Even if you bot there, with this time block, botters do not have much of an advantage against non botters.

And i dont believe that guy which said someone made it in 2 weeks to 90+ or something, thats not possible as long as you got the official rates ..

The good thing here is, after exping to the max time per day, you could go for Uniques, Pvp, or trade
2 weeks from lvl 90 to 100 is only 1 of the odd things in vsro . Another one is getting 200K sp (with x3) for 6 hours a day. Try to think how . Of course not everyone can do that, but it is possible.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSRO Fake/Scam/Hack Sites/Programs links.
01/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 39 Replies
Hi I'm making this thread so at least the newbies can be informed about which site is fake or a scam trying to steal your items or account information. I will start with few sites and will update this thread every few days with the sites you post or pm to me. Here is the current list: -www.ecsrobot.tk -www.ecsrosbot.tk -fembria.weebly.com -fembria.tk
BETTER LINKS TO MONEY MAKING SITES
05/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Like lots of elitepvpers here, i am an underage user. That means i have no way to pay for the subcription for WOW, or pay for valuble in game items... The same thing goes for SRO...using these sites you can make enough money to become stronger in the game. Thats when i came across these sites...They actually pay you, so you can pay your games!! Hey guys some of you might have seen my other topic about getting dbs...this is just an exanded list of the better Get Paid to sites out...