Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csro Hi Im looking for English speaking Players and or guild on the new server

Discussion on Csro Hi Im looking for English speaking Players and or guild on the new server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csro Hi Im looking for English speaking Players and or guild on the new server

Hi Im looking for English speaking Players and or guild on the new server 灭世魔尊 in Div 2

I live in gmt+9 so I have been trying to party with the chinese but. . .whenever I try to join a party I get denied(even when im the highest level trying to join)

Or if I do get to join a party I get banned as Im running to their spot, or when I acutally dont get banned and do get to join, 80% of the party members are botting. . .

so, I would like to play with English speaking players on this server.

I am a lvl 26 warlock bard. if anyone plays regularly, please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 01/15/2011, 11:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Warlock won't get into much PTs at low level, and most people on csro do bot, so ye.... if you want, there is a legit movement on azteca (isro) or go to ksro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Which csro server has most english speaking players ?
06/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I dont have Chinese language pack so the server names are in silly letters. I used search i find server "ocean" mentioned many times but i cant recognize which one it is on the csro server list. Im gona start to play with my friend i would really aprecciate if someone would post a pic which server Ocean is (if its the server with most english speaking guys).Might be a really noobish question but oh well.
Searching for English speaking guild in Golden Age(cSRO)
03/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Searching for active English speaking guild in Golden Age(cSRO) with high level players.I am lv86. PM me in game or here. IGN: BlackToXiC. Thanks.
Csro English speaking guild !
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hi im new at csro and im looking for a guild with english speaking members, if u know one pls post the server name, guild name and members that can join !
cSro English speaking players..
10/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
W/c server in cSro has the most english speaking people are playing at?
Server with most english speaking players
04/23/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hi again :D anyone know which server currently has the most english speaking players? As ive been jumping servers with different characters and decided to stick with one in order to buy time credits :). ty AD:mofo: