Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cSRO FlagShip Help

Discussion on cSRO FlagShip Help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cSRO FlagShip Help

Hey I have problem on the lastest version of flagship which is 1.41. Can anyone tell me how I can get it to work. I'm only using it for the extra exp sp bonus which i'm hoping it's free. I register my ID and server, but i don't know what the pop up notice mean, when i hit enter register. It brings me to the page for two options, which i think it's for paying or some upgrade. Then when i open my SRO client, and logged on to my character, i went to the tab that show me the character list in the flagship, there is no character showing, like the ID, name, server, and stuff. It's all blank. So if anyone knows the problem, please help. THX
Old 08/21/2010, 16:30   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advance8 View Post
Hey I have problem on the lastest version of flagship which is 1.41. Can anyone tell me how I can get it to work. I'm only using it for the extra exp sp bonus which i'm hoping it's free. I register my ID and server, but i don't know what the pop up notice mean, when i hit enter register. It brings me to the page for two options, which i think it's for paying or some upgrade. Then when i open my SRO client, and logged on to my character, i went to the tab that show me the character list in the flagship, there is no character showing, like the ID, name, server, and stuff. It's all blank. So if anyone knows the problem, please help. THX
for me didn't work never..i did that:

I downloaded one virtual machine
I installed windows 7 x32 in that virtul machine
and there it works (:
Old 08/23/2010, 12:47   #3

Old 08/24/2010, 12:51   #4

that tut is 4 old version
Old 08/26/2010, 01:56   #5

someone should make a new updated tutorial. the new interface is kind of different...
Old 08/26/2010, 20:10   #6

u don't get sp bonus in the free version. U need vip for that. U can only get exp.

As for the tut, it's the same.. only u start sro via sroflagship, look here it's for version 1.36 but it's the same for the latest version.
Thanks
1 User