Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSRO]Ocean server got one big problem

Discussion on [cSRO]Ocean server got one big problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/18/2010, 20:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iW84u View Post
lol, what u will say if a guy on street comes to you saying hello i am a police man dont do that dont do another . u will call him stupid , retarded and say get lost idiot ... same here
i think noone would write like that it there would be gm not a regular player
I don't think I would insult him for doing nothing but trying to do something nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2010, 22:00   #17

Quote:
lol, what u will say if a guy on street comes to you saying hello i am a police man dont do that dont do another . u will call him stupid , retarded and say get lost idiot ... same here
i think noone would write like that it there would be gm not a regular player
U do that? How often have u done that? In my country you would get a slap at the head and would go to jail for some time...

He is the most valuable Person for the foreign Csro Community, everyone who has started their, had done it with his help, everyone!, he created the guides, the tutorials, helped other people getting their banned chars back, helped when you got scammed, etc etc etc.

There is something called respect. everyonce in a while there comes a person up to u, which you shouldnt mess with... (did i got that gran torino quote right ;D )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2010, 22:20   #18

firslty about him i heard 1st time
Old 06/18/2010, 23:55   #19

Quote:
firslty about him i heard 1st time
You Fail Then. Go Back To iSRO, and do your thing there and not at cSRO
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2010, 23:57   #20

Offtopic:

What is the server Ocean div2 on the sroflagship? I can't find it anywhere can someone help me out?

Ty in advice.
Old 06/19/2010, 09:05   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post
LMFAO! if they ban ips from Foreigners, They will move to vSRO, the next easy register/play sro version.

Luckily I play Ksro, i aint playing there, just hanging around and chatting >.>
You wait to ban IP us?
WHy you dont play like normal person, to have fun with more players, friends etc?
Why we always have to make stupid things to ban us from this so nice game?
We are on cSRO about 4 years, it is still Chinese, try to make Chinese player friends, try to make friends from other countries, this is one game, is to have fun, is to play with fun, not to steal other players because you cant buy silk or you dont have money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaox View Post
a part of that is true lesderid, however, you should check golden age on DIV 1, this server has once the biggest english community but it always remained peacefull as GRA took care of things there. (3-4 years ago, don't know how it is there now).
but on Ocean we don't know anyone personal that takes care of the server, or atleast i don't. so things sure get messy ^^
On Golden Age it is not just me who keep this server clean, big English and German comnunity keep our server clean, we report anyone try to do anything bad in our server, we dont let anyone destroy this game.
Maybe new players dont know how is on cSRO, but at last is not iSRO, we can make many things to keep servers clean, the only thing what international players are thinking to do is to create a char and start botting.
1. Bot is leggal on 70+lvls from us, not from CIMO, CIMO dont allow botting at all, but we can unblock any account who has blocked for bot use after 70lvl, but we never unblock any account under 70lvl with blocking reason botting.
Why you you are here? To botting?
Plvl is faster at all than to botting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by concludeit View Post
off:
on ksro, they fcked up jangan server too as like ocean server on csro. all of them are egyiptians and turks. koreans getting more and more angry day by day... i dont know what could we do to prevent our game from them... we arent in connection with korean gms. gra, if you have any idea, please pm me. and sorry for off
In my second guild i invited one new player from Egypt, you know his first question? "Can i play with same account with you?" If you talk to him as i did you can make him (them) to understand that is inpossible also i helped him to find plvl on ice, so now he is happy, this is what you have to do with new players, helps them, talk to them to understand that here is not iSRO.

Quote:
i think none would write like that it there would be gm not a regular player
Do you think that anyone can send on Globals that he is a GM and to talk to whole server about it and more with so many globals?
Who is this stupid who will do that without get a ban?
I login in Ocean server with my main account, you think i want a ban?
I know that almost nobody knows me on Ocean server because nobody who play there use our forum but this forum.
We already know about Oceans problems from a long time ago so nobody from us joined there.

[GENERAL]
Guys on ocean server try to keep your server clean, take a screens, talk to anyone wanna try to scam you, report anyone try to make this game like iSRO, take a screens with proove that someone botting on low lvl, take screens when someone use goldfarmers, we already know about one guy who do that and sell his gold on one website.

I am here to help you, post anything here or in our forum.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2010, 10:39   #22

u starts rly too late
Old 06/19/2010, 10:56   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGG1 View Post
u starts rly too late
Better late than never (Greek word)
Old 06/19/2010, 11:07   #24

u are 1 year too late
u cant clean all servers
because a botter dont stop because a ban or if someone told him stop please

he must remember how much fun he had at the beginning and how it is all finished

a nice try from you but u waste your time bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2010, 11:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by degluiperd View Post
Offtopic:

What is the server Ocean div2 on the sroflagship? I can't find it anywhere can someone help me out?

Ty in advice.
Nobody?..
Old 06/19/2010, 12:05   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by degluiperd View Post
Nobody?..
This one is Ocean
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ocean.jpg (14.4 KB, 10 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2010, 12:10   #27

Tnx thats what i needed!
Old 06/19/2010, 20:17   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosep View Post
1.You wait to ban IP us?
2.WHy you dont play like normal person, to have fun with more players, friends etc?
3.Why we always have to make stupid things to ban us from this so nice game?
4.We are on cSRO about 4 years, it is still Chinese, try to make Chinese player friends, try to make friends from other countries, this is one game, is to have fun, is to play with fun, not to steal other players because you cant buy silk or you dont have money.
1. Never said that. read it better
2. I play like a normal person. Handgrinding at Ksro
3. Reason: You play with Humans, some are stupid. you cant do anything about it.
4.scamming exist in all online games. cSRO is not a exception
Old 06/19/2010, 22:11   #29

Hmmm....Nice I hope you can clean the server I will try to help you..But about that to become friends with chinese players..I never said a bad word to a chinese player but they keep pk-ing us and kicking out from partys...
I saw some players insulting chinese for example HellSing just check him...
Old 06/19/2010, 22:15   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosep View Post
I logged in to Ocean to send some globals, i understand nobody there knows me, so look at the follow screen how they act players in this server, they think is a joke? They think is iSRO or what?

Don't worry its not everyone it is most people though. A lot of the people I met on that server were ******** but you can understand them being angry at you. They thought you were just another impostor trying to pretend they were a GM. But they would probably show more respect if you actually had the [GM] by your name.
Closed Thread