Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Csro]flagShip Bot?

Discussion on [Csro]flagShip Bot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/21/2010, 20:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
works for me but were i put imbue ? thats my problem need help fast
Old 06/21/2010, 20:54   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxglano View Post
works for me but were i put imbue ? thats my problem need help fast
there is no imbue at flagship.
Old 06/22/2010, 18:07   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by polipvok View Post
try to press F5, dude
nothing on F5, dude
Old 06/24/2010, 21:13   #34

Any1 know why my bot always use return scrolls when i start it??Than nothing happens
Old 06/24/2010, 21:21   #35

bad settings ( maybe you checked wrong option in go back setting - like 0 bolts = go back to town )
Old 06/24/2010, 21:27   #36

new version:
[Attach] 3161 [/ attach] flagship sailing Edition 完整客户端 Download:

At 17 o'clock on the June 24, 2010 Ultimate Edition 1.23 Release Notes Update
A modified Tang enchant skills to use. Skill bar enchant new options. Spondylitis ice edge gas-electric range skills needed to be on edge enchant bar. Enchant skills will no longer be postponed.
2 shows several different models of team were modified. Facilitate team players to choose which model to accept
3 Added automatically hang up after the team registered the expression of diversity. Allows you to more easily attract people's attention.
4 fixes the protection can not be used within the lays of 1000 blue bug

At 11 o'clock on the June 23, 2010 Ultimate Edition Version 1.22 Update Note
1. The new model increased the team automatically accept all
2. Pet filtering automatically pick up new tasks added features props
3. Wait for additional death and resurrection of the functions of resurrection by others
4.pk model increased use of complementary skills to function only. Click on Start will automatically use the secondary skills, and protected class status

June 2010 version of its flagship 1.21 (first test version)

An automatic read people skills. And the fighting skills and support skills of sub-color set (dark red for the direct attack skills. Green to aid skills. So that the player skills screen. Please note that Datang inflammatory edge, ice gas, electric edge skills in this 3 Series is supporting skills now is the wrong color. Please note that this number of skill players must place secondary skills bar to normal use)
2 automatic choice and begin the hook 打怪 and medicine and other related functions
3 team has been holding four people a variety of automatic mode team. Automatic features such as the establishment of teams hang
4 has support for pet pick up items filtering enhancements.
5 has support priority attack monsters. And not take the initiative to attack the monster features
6 circle hook has been supported, to purchase goods and warehouse functions fall
7 has support for multiple accounts at the same time hold, simply switch the state account can also hook function for multi accounts.

Ultimate sailing version has implemented include

An automatic read people skills. And the fighting skills and support skills of sub-color set (dark red for the direct attack skills. Green is a supplementary skills. So that the player skills screen. Please note that Datang inflammatory edge, ice gas, electric edge skills in this 3 Series is supporting skills Currently the color is wrong. Please note that this number of skill players must place secondary skills bar to normal use)
2 automatic choice and begin the hook 打怪 and medicine and other related functions
3, 4 team has been holding a variety of automatic mode team. Automatic features such as the establishment of teams hang
4 has support for pet pick up items filtering enhancements.
5, the priority has been to support the monster attack. And do not take the initiative to attack the monster features
6 circle hook has been supported, to purchase goods and warehouse functions fall
7 has support for multiple accounts at the same time hang, just switch the account can be realized under many accounts simultaneously hook function.

Follow-up version of the flagship will feature an open test

All models automatically accept a team (currently 4 people team up to support automatic acceptance function)
2 According to suffer different negative states. Automatically take the appropriate function of the solution state of medicine
3 break automatically re-connect function
4 people plus ancillary to the designated state function
5 pickup pets pick up quest items to increase filtration function
6-combat pet hook-related functions
7 can choose to accept other functions such as the resurrection

Ultimate test version is to hang up without affecting the balance on the basis of reduced number of players for the game repetitive operation. To increase the game fun. So it will not provide anti-stealth and skinning capabilities.

Silk Road's flagship hook instructions

1, shortcut keys:
F5: exhaled hang interface
F6: Start hang
F7: stop the hook
F8: Hide the game / show game
Note: need to hide in a multi-role single-game to open the window, open the flagship click on the "Account" button in the drop-down menu, select "Account Status" option to switch window into the account, select the hidden role of the switch can be hidden after you hide figure.

Second, set a pick up, pick up the check, if need to filter items, simply set the hook, "pick up" column check the corresponding items, wear features a dog, your pet will give priority to pick up the items checked.
2 pick up bar "pickup activities props GOAL" option is picked up the game recently dropped the World Cup event task letters props, check the pet can pick up letters to props.
3, Hong Yu Fu Yu Fu stone and green stone we can check the settings according to individual needs.

Note: pick up the game settings will not modify the feature set within the function of pets, if you need to use the hook to set the pick up function, set in-game pet set to pick up gold and equipment, do not check the other options in the pet set.

Third, skills set:
Flagship hook tool can automatically read your skills, please according to their need to attack their own skills and supporting skills were added to the appropriate skills option. Enchanting skills (inflammation edge, ice gas, electric blade, poison series proficient skills), please add to the secondary skills bar.
Note: If you need weapons, the release of state aid, please put the corresponding weapon skill backpack, should the role of the backpack without the release of the weapon skills, skills will affect the release of the other hook.

4, hook setting:
Hang up the center set: select the location click the hook bar hook "take the current point", hang up the software will automatically read the player coordinates, and the current coordinates of the center to the player, save the settings manually input hook to complete the range of hook in the middle of settings.
V. Other settings:
Check the "Other" column option to automatically check the items, such as using water to accelerate syrup types of settings, including traditional Chinese medicine sold in NPC Division One hurricane, winds Dan, there is a super mall selling scrolls (100% speed scroll).

6, back to the city to set
The city set in the back, if the option is checked, the role will be to reach back to the city after the option, if the role of the death or does not meet the conditions for returning to the city after returning to the city, and the role of the case did not return scroll, the flagship will be automatically stop working.

7, multi-account also hook:
In the flagship client, account → account switch need to set the hook state of the characters.
Old 06/25/2010, 02:58   #37

elite*gold: 20
So did anyone made it work without problems and can post his experiences so far with this bot?
Old 06/25/2010, 05:34   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
So did anyone made it work without problems and can post his experiences so far with this bot?
Loop = Not Working.
Skills = Chines, hard to find out the right ones, set system locale to chinese to play memory
weapon switch = The best ive seen so far, working without problems.

Keep in mind the word "test", it wont be free of charge, and most likely you wont be able to buy it without a help of a chinese.
Old 06/25/2010, 07:35   #39

I think for VIP users will be free..
Old 06/25/2010, 11:59   #40

Received Thanks: 2,814
This will only work for 40+ since flagship is for 40+
Old 06/26/2010, 12:08   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
This will only work for 40+ since flagship is for 40+
not true. it works from lvl 1.

it tested it both with my 100 ff and a new char, loop isnt working.
Old 06/26/2010, 13:03   #42

Okay, thanks for correcting.
Old 07/03/2010, 09:08   #43

If you use the correct settings and put blue scrolls in your first inventory slot the loop will work, but its not a walkback loop but a blue scroll loop, so its very expensive
Old 07/03/2010, 11:43   #44

blue scroll = reverse?
Old 07/03/2010, 11:45   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
blue scroll = reverse?
Yea