Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple and easy question .

Discussion on Simple and easy question . within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Simple and easy question .

Does iBot picks up event items ?
Anyone has tested it ?

Once and for all , answer this question so there won't be any more of these topics.
Old 05/18/2010, 18:05   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
no ribot does not pick them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HowTo] - Simple & Easy way to get ZP items!
10/13/2010 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 102 Replies
Registriert euch bei PlaySpan Marketplace (Eine Seite , bei der ihr ZP items kaufen könnt!) http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/v34971b1 25.jpg Nach der Registrierung,melden sie sich ein, und klicken Sie auf den "Ultimate Points" Button und klicken sie dann auf "Earn" am unteren Rand. http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/o44731r1 25.jpg Als nächstes öffnet sich eine Umfrage Box mit 3 verschiedenen Survey Boxen!
Simple Question Needs Simple Answer[If CR gone what bot we can use]
08/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
If CR is not free what BOT can we use in PH... Many players in Ph asking that question.... TY...
[TuT] How to get into world 2 simple and easy.
03/17/2008 - Runescape - 10 Replies
How to get into world 2. Ok first you need to know a bit of iFrame knowledge. (i will post the script below if you dont know about iFrames. First go to the runescape server list, Right click on anyworld and click properties. Copy the site that pops up in the Properties window, and look for the suffix. Paste it in notepad for later use.
simple aimbot which is easy to use
04/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I need simple aimbot which isnt tough to start i mean which doesnt need any changes in ini files and stuff i just enable it and it does the job for me pleasee helptext2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text= PLEASE HELP ME' border='0' alt=' PLEASE HELP ME' />