Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Noob questions about leveling

Discussion on Noob questions about leveling within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Noob questions about leveling

Where is the best spot for xbower 81 lvl ... ? Right know i have just 0.014 exp / min killing Niya Hunters...
Old 05/12/2010, 07:21   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
try goats or antinoke
Old 05/12/2010, 12:39   #3

elite*gold: 20
If your set and Weapon is good, go for Wing Tribes, if not stay at least till 82 on Hunters. Afterwards you either have the choice again for Wing Tribes or 79/80 Generals in Takla which are less recommended due to their Block and Stun Ability.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Noob Questions.
08/03/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Figured all out #Close please.
Noob Questions??
03/03/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
If I use the vn client can I play with people from europe or the usa? Or is it just the people that use that client? I have it all set up, but when I log into the vn client there is no one on. Is this just because of my time zone? I also have a problem with deleting my characters it wont let me, on the vn client anyhow. Sorry for all the questions, any help would be much appreciated.
A Few Noob Questions
01/31/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I played 2moons fairly for about 2months and I have a lv40 Segnale and now that I am bored of the internet I wanna play 2moons again and I dont want to go through that boring lvling shit again and so I looked up some sites and I stumbled upon this. I browsed a little and it looked pretty nifty and I just have a couple of questions I would like you guys to answer. well here it goes I am planning to be a summoner and I heard alot about afk lvling. Can you guys maybe explain clearly how...
Noob Questions
06/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hey, I've just started playing cabal online, and i read various topics but I didn't find answers on certain highly basic noob questions i've got. Ps: please don't flame me because i'm still a noob :) 1. Is it possible to view other players equipment/gear ? (like the function in Conquer Online where you click on a magnifying glass to view the other players equipment) 2. How does the special skill "combo start" work ? when i activate it, the skill shows a beam,.. and i have...
some basic questions [yeah noob questions]
05/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
kay guys i got some questions that you might be able to answer ;D First thing What lvl do i need to earn things for enchanting my weapon/armor (no i dont want to buy things from market im only lvl 18 xD ) 2)*thinks* Im a normal Taoist at the moment ...was it a good choice? I mean ... i never played this game before so i dont got any friends that will help me with items/party leveling