Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have probelms with cSRO..

Discussion on i have probelms with cSRO.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have probelms with cSRO..

hy guyz!
on my cSRO account i cant change CID=(
and cant log in,please any1 help me
thanks!
Old 03/24/2010, 00:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
you know how to Change CID ? If yes what kind of an error do you get on changing ? Someone said CID changing is disabled for now, but i believe this is just a rumour ..
Old 03/24/2010, 07:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
yes,i get an error and i know how to change
Old 03/24/2010, 13:49   #4

elite*gold: 20
Weird, post your error, maybe someone encountered the same problem and can help out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Agbot probelms!
11/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i use agbot and agdev and i bot in dw and in the walkscript the when i go to bot console and it shows the placess it walked to or where it is. it is not at the same place is says im at in the game! AND THEN I GET STUCK! heres 1 spot i get stuck alot
I need help/other p-server have sdame probelms?
03/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
so i played p-server from DarrenEXP 100x exp and i cant connect to game with mini-launcher or launcher. can anybody help me ? on the minilauncher i cant press the start button that sucks i reached 105 and get my 105+7 sword and want test him next day i cant play..... or have anybody the same problems ? nice greetz and thx before
Probelms with SV
04/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Sry if y posted in a wrong place !! But y have a problems with Scriptvessel... so... y put id and the password .. then y give start , then this error : Welcom to use this Platform! Logining...... Returns to Game and press Key F11 or * to start the Partner! Sorry, You are using the CRACKED AgentKing. Now we just inform you that there are some time-checkers for CRACKED client, it will stop working suddenly. If stop working,it will lose your items. Pls use the FULL version from...