Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Csro] bot fail butterfly.

Discussion on [Csro] bot fail butterfly. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
[Csro] bot fail butterfly.

Hello all,

I play CSRO in Div2. I have a Lv100 nuker and I use the bot butterfly. When I bot for like 10~30 minutes my character is standing still and doing noting. After a couple of minutes i get the DC problem. Somtimes I get DC after 50 minutes.
I already turned off my Windows Firewall but it doenst help. Does someone know what the problem is? Or how I can fix this?

Greetz,

TheRedSun / Joost
Old 01/05/2010, 15:53   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFoxx View Post
Hello all,

I play CSRO in Div2. I have a Lv100 nuker and I use the bot butterfly. When I bot for like 10~30 minutes my character is standing still and doing noting. After a couple of minutes i get the DC problem. Somtimes I get DC after 50 minutes.
I already turned off my Windows Firewall but it doenst help. Does someone know what the problem is? Or how I can fix this?

Greetz,

TheRedSun / Joost
Sounds like a bad ping you got and he cant send any commands to the server. Indeed cSro has got always a certain time where its pretty laggy..

Btw im also playin on Div2.
Old 01/05/2010, 23:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
I have experimented with different chinese bots in the past. GameGuard and the bot protection on cSRO actually exists so if it detects you are using 3rd party programs you get DC'd. Sometimes you get DC'd instantly after login, sometimes 10 minutes. You should see all the different ways they get their bot to work, only to be patched in a week and someone has to find a work around the security. My advise...don't be cheap and use free bots that dont work. Either use a keypresser + auto select that works and never DC's, or get Mbot (paybot) and never have any problems DC'ing.
Old 01/06/2010, 21:24   #4

elite*gold: 130
This autoselect can set Range?

greetzz