Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rSro legit guild

Discussion on rSro legit guild within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/22/2009, 23:01   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Never said I would join you guy's.. Already playing in eu pt's and already in a guild.
shmunck
Old 12/23/2009, 01:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
my IGN is going to be DavidD
Server:LongerOne
Build:Wizard/cleric im pro at cleric
Old 06/17/2010, 13:28   #18

Still playing guys? and playing legit?

I so let me know... is the longer server Venera? Венера? i started a legit guild but its verry hard to recruit legit ppl in a infected server
Old 06/17/2010, 14:01   #19

the longest is artemis.
i would play with you, i would be warlock!
Old 06/17/2010, 18:04   #20

elite*gold: 20
I dont think this Legit project is still alive. Either they got banned, began to bot or quitted for sure
Last real Legitplaying is at kSro, i heard old Venusplayers are there now playing and partying together.
Old 06/18/2010, 02:09   #21

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Yep N00b you are right

The Divinity / Fable Community went to kSro now.
They played at Venera a certain time after most of them got banned cuz of the name (_1337_)
I was with them too, but really....
no chance vs the hyperbotter :P

You will get depressed very fast there, because on rSRO are 90%+ Botter -.-"

Better dont even try it xD

GreetzZ Disco (From Artemis) FTW xD