Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSRO windows mode

Discussion on RSRO windows mode within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RSRO windows mode

how to turn it off because when i chosee 1440*900 or in other graphics its still showing my icons or underbar with START
Old 12/22/2009, 15:31   #2

I have the same problem, i see my tray when i choose 1920*1080...its annoying.

Edit: Nvm solved it. Just press alt+alt gr+enter
Old 12/22/2009, 15:47   #3

what is gr?
Old 12/22/2009, 15:50   #4

Alt gr, this is the other alt, on the right side of SPACE.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Windows Mode
06/23/2010 - Archlord - 6 Replies
To play Archlord in window mode is to place a text file called "iwantwindow.txt" in the root install folder of Archlord. No need to mess with any .ini files and the iwantwindow.txt file doesn't need anything in it just create the blank file iwantwindow.txt in your root install folder and your done. Lunch the game and you will see a small window popup asking screen size. Leave it on the first option. (meaning to not select anything else) just click ok and Archlord will lunch in window mode.
need windows mode for rakion
07/17/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
hey ppl i was wondering if someone could make a windows mode for rakion because i found a program that hasnt been detected by Nprotect but all i need is a windows mode to run it so if someone plz make one then i will try it out, if it works ill release it :D
Windows Mode
07/30/2008 - Archlord - 7 Replies
seid dem patch heute mittag geht der windows mode nicht mehr. hat jemand eine ahnung wie ich des wieder hin bekomme? mfg
Windows mode
06/05/2008 - Rohan - 7 Replies
is there anyway to put this game in windows mode? seems like running more then one client on one comp really isnt good for rohan unless its in windows mode
windows mode
05/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi guys can u tell me if there is a way to play sro in windows mode? and is a 1:7 spear lightning chara good?