Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TSRO i cant play

Discussion on TSRO i cant play within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TSRO i cant play

tsro is under ispection?
Old 10/23/2009, 13:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
ip-ban.
Old 10/23/2009, 16:54   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
All the foreign(non-taiwanese)ip`s are banned from the game.You`ll have to search and use a proxy.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[tSRO]How to play after ipban!
05/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
1.Download sockscap v2 free :Download SocksCap, SocksCap 2.40 Download and install it 2. Visit Google Translate or any other site that provides taiwanese ip`s) 3.Do the settings like in the following pic(if its not a user/pass protected proxy,untick Username/Password): http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3720/blap.jpg Attention:Use on your own risk!I got my account banned 20 minutes later after using this method. ~alexx
Those That Play TSRO
12/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
we will be getting the new cap raise and Egyptian update 12/22 and if you come to the server 星空 ill plvl everyone ^^ and get you started
Play tSRO MENZ?
11/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
So.. I.p. Banns.... anyone know of a way to change ur i.p. to b in Twain? that would make it so we could play, right? idk lol. Just wanna play that game again
how to play tsro with ip block
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
download hotspot shield from google is easy install and automatic update your ip and change ... sorry i don`t have the program use google good luck ecsro rocks :cool:
[PLAY AFTER IP BAN] TSRO + ProxyCap
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
just download proxycap and find a good proxy, i have find only one but is slow.. to slow 1 min for charge verification code!! but it work ;D, please help me to find one around 200-300 ms thx!! please i need other help, i have just deleted media pk2 for error and i need the last updated, so please share it to me thank you!