Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Poll] Are you still willing to play Silkroad Online?

Discussion on [Poll] Are you still willing to play Silkroad Online? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/09/2014, 14:38   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
nope. silkroad is outdated and too much grinding. i did try pserver (elamidas) for 2 days and then quit. im not into pservers as they just closed in a few weeks/months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2014, 00:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
Ohh yes that was an awesome game...Sometimes I wish they will do something like a new start of Silkroad....without this money making things like D12 etc..

I remember the times too with 1 hour just trying to login and then you was so happy about if you successfully logged in that you could celebrate it xD I miss those old times...

Well Silkroad is dead now...maybe one day...they awake again.
Old 11/17/2014, 14:23   #18

This game is broken, it was much better in '05 , when this was a new concept and not a chasing money mmo, it's not even a mmo , because it doesn't have much players... all players are divided on private servers and there is no place you can play legit or w.e , either someone is paying to win either someone is botting 24/7 with 16 accounts .
Sadly this game died .
Old 11/24/2014, 03:16   #19

I like silkroad R servers so i'm playing there
Old 04/28/2015, 13:30   #20

all web servers are enabling crawlers now, and ppl don't want a bot swarmed activity.sure, some children will be a part of any server, but if you want group, you need a bot free environment.