Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tsro funny error!!!! pls help

Discussion on tsro funny error!!!! pls help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/07/2009, 20:16   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
lol baited. yea, its from using the bot. thats where ive seen it before and im sorry buddy you cant talk about it here. youll have to talk about it at the bots very own forum. not here.

Request close
omfg I tried it with him to make bot but it doesnt works and if he plays he dont use bot rofl its an another reason
Old 09/07/2009, 20:29   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by smedheaddk View Post
just incase i dont know.. if hes using a illegal program (Bot), this is why he is crashing... but i cant discuss anymore about it here.
You sir, talk like you don't use it, while you admited infront of me, Oriya9 AKA ResQ that you use the chinese/taiwanese bot....pathetic.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tsro error
12/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
I'ved install the 1.200 ver of tsro this week and it works.Today after i was playing isro my tsro was deleted and then i reinstalled the same version of tsro(1.200).But when the update must start i recived an error Yfrog - sro2008100107073151uh1.jpg If anyone can help me post here please.:handsdown: P.S:sorry for my english im romanian :D:D
[TSRO] Error
12/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey Yesterday I was playing TSRO and it was all working good. Today I tried to start it but it came up with an error "BSO" saying "Memory" then lots of weird symbols. Just wondering how to fix this. Thanks :) Edit: I have the latest graphic drivers and directx
Tsro error
09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi i cant update tsro i have this error http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/05 0909223719_jjl.bmp can anyone help me? sry for my bad english^^
TSRO error
08/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
why when i instaling Tsro i get this error: ]Imageshack - errory