Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setup silkroad privat server ...Check for beginers

Discussion on Setup silkroad privat server ...Check for beginers within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Setup silkroad privat server ...Check for beginers

i setup ...silkroad privat server +nice WEBPAGE on your PC whith Appache ... u must have router +static IP .. or using HAmachi . it's up to you ....i have DB ... 12 DG 13 DG 11 DG 8 DG + full client for all ...PVP and PVE only the CLIENT u will EDITED ALONE how you LIKE i give olsow programs for EDITING ..but i dont EDIT ...all the files will be uploaded for a easy download and fast install ....u need olsow at leave 4 Gram for PVP and at least 8 Gram for PVE .. . and abouth Security we all know that isf u dont buy a verry good one u all the time have problems ... but i will add a small security ... Regards to ...etc and etc .. some people ... abouth the price we speack after contact me ..( paulboss_25 ) ID for yahoo or skipe anytime
Old 07/03/2012, 21:34   #2

elite*gold: 361
What's wrong with you ? posting in the wrong section over and over.
Old 07/03/2012, 21:38   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
This thread was posted on wrong section.
Please read rules before you post
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setup silkroad privat server ...Check for beginers
07/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
i setup ...silkroad privat server +nice WEBPAGE on your PC whith Appache ... u must have router +static IP .. or using HAmachi . it's up to you ....i have DB ... 12 DG 13 DG 11 DG 8 DG + full client for all ...PVP and PVE only the CLIENT u will EDITED ALONE how you LIKE i give olsow programs for EDITING ..but i dont EDIT ...all the files will be uploaded for a easy download and fast install ....u need olsow at leave 4 Gram for PVP and at least 8 Gram for PVE .. . and abouth Security we all...
need help about setup silkroad private server
04/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i want to know what is the best (emulator or vt ) i test the emulator server on client d9 when i do any thing not saved on char and find too much problems. can any one help me on this and i want 110 or 120 server files and db and the true way to setup from start to login with gm char .. i w8 replies
[GUIDE] Private silkroad server! *setup*
05/31/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 35 Replies
Credits : iDeal How to create a Privat Server on Silkroad Step 1: Visual Basic Download Download: Download will be added (from official site ) Step 2: Download Sro_Client Download:SREmu - Information
[Guide]How To Setup Own Silkroad Server
05/10/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 41 Replies
Hey...i finnaly made the emulator work...wasnt so hard like i expected:p first you need the download's :) Emulator: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Sro SetupClient(VERSION 1.01): Downloadable Client: Silkroad Online v1.01 Client - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com Silkroad Updater(1.01-->>1.31): RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Step 1:Install Silkroad...C://Program Files/Silkroad Step 2:Copy The Silkroad Updater in Silkroad Folder Step 3:Run Silkroad Updater And Press Start...
Privat server setup
04/18/2005 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hallo. Where can i find some help on setting up a private l2 server. the server is working fine but there are still lots of thing to set up (skills, quests, bugs 2 fix). is there a help page or someone who i can ask spme queestions?? 10x