Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please offer me a middleman in this website

Discussion on please offer me a middleman in this website within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
please offer me a middleman in this website

hi. i will sel my char and i wanna find a middleman from this site.

if you used any middleman in this site please write down here

For Website Mods And Admins:

if you know someone who always makes middleman jobs in this website which are trustable. please write here

Thanks...
Old 05/05/2012, 03:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sell your char in Csro? Not sure if you realize it but csro is dead. Even Chinese people have left, if fact I was given 8 different accounts on the chinese servers from people that have left. But if you need someone to be a middle man try MCSRO, they have done it before, but I think they will tell you the same thing, that Csro is dead, good luck