Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not alot of kSRO vids in YouTube or any other website (at least from what I seen)

Discussion on Not alot of kSRO vids in YouTube or any other website (at least from what I seen) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not alot of kSRO vids in YouTube or any other website (at least from what I seen)

:I don't really see alot of PvP vids or just any kSRO, only a few here and there. Are they being conservative on us?!

Oh, and by the way, has anyone seen if in kSRO the lvl 100 Warriors or Rogues got new skills? I seen the Wizard skills and the Cleric and pretty much all the build skills except Warrior and Rogue. They probably got pimpin' skills

So overall, I'm asking if anyone knows a place where there's a variety of kSRO videos I can watch.

Thank you.
Old 11/08/2008, 01:57   #2

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
Well I've heard that kSRO is almost dead now.
If you have any question relating to the 100 cap, you can also ask me since i play cSRO and the cap there is 100, too.
Old 11/08/2008, 11:48   #3

just type ksro pvp in the utube search engine, i just did and hundreds of vids came up
Old 11/09/2008, 13:28   #4

maybe theres a korean vid site like youtube where koreans post vids about silkroad