Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSRO GODO SERVERS TO FIND ENGLISH SPEAKERS THAT PARTY TOGETHER (EURO)

Discussion on CSRO GODO SERVERS TO FIND ENGLISH SPEAKERS THAT PARTY TOGETHER (EURO) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSRO GOOD SERVERS TO FIND ENGLISH SPEAKERS THAT PARTY TOGETHER (EURO)

Hey, I gotta question, What server can I play with the most english speakers that PARTY together are? I tried playing on the merged inverted server on div 2 were a lot of english speakers are, but none of them party, they all get plvled. . .that and the server lags a lot. . .I want to be a euro character but if theres no one to party with theres really no point in playing...so if anyone could help me out, that would be great

thanks