Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csro video

Discussion on Csro video within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csro video

It's not something special,just some pvp footage with some craziest chinese from the best server of csro 卧虎藏龙[大唐服].
If you interested in playing on this server read this
Old 10/11/2011, 16:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey dude,can you help me with the new csro client?i cant get it to work :3
i remember those guys on the video

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSRO] IPMana 1.0 - Tutorial & Video Tutorial
02/12/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hi all, I'm just posting here for those that have problems setting up the IPMana. First normal tutorial, the Video Tutorial will be at the bottom of the thread. Whats IPMana ? IPMana is similar to QQdaili its just like a proxy program to reduce the lag in cSRO. How can i use IPMana ?
How To Get CSRO [VIDEO] With Updated Files
04/28/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hey guys im kinda new at elitepvpers and i saw some one has used my guide to already make a post on how to get it here but its ok and i had a video tutorial on how to get it also so here is the link and i hope you enjoy it. Im updating clients and media pk2 files whenever i can find a better 1 be patient. ALSO PLEASE LOOK IN DESCRIPTION FOR UPDATED FILES Link: YouTube - How to get CSRO (Tutorial)