Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playing KSRO

Discussion on Playing KSRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Playing KSRO

I just downloaded KSRO (Korean silkroad online), installed it,updated it.. but, i click start, it looks all good but when its about to actually start i get the ????????? error...

If anyone has had this problem and knows the fix please tell me.

Dont ask me why im trying to play ksro
Old 05/09/2008, 15:43   #2

im playing ksro....

but when i download it , installed and updated it.. i entered soo easily...

u may have to change ur language to korean or to reinstall it..
Old 08/21/2008, 02:41   #3

Hi, I also have the same problems.

I could update, the ksro client, successfully. deinstalled that one once ksro and installed that one again, that stays problem furthermore.

Somebody has one there solution way's?
Old 08/23/2008, 22:42   #4

you need to set the unicode language to korean
Old 08/24/2008, 21:09   #5

u need ur windows cd and instal the korean language ... go on control panel on regional language and instal asian language.... better information go on google and search there for info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kSRO - Wanna Start Playing?
03/29/2011 - Silkroad Online - 119 Replies
As you guys are aware I am in an emulator project called eSRO that currently emulates the version kSRO. We are in need of packets that are ones you would find in high levels such as Guild, Guild War, Union, Academy. To get those it requires a high level and quite a bit of gold. So for those reasons I decided to start leveling both for playing and development purposes. Currently I am level 17 and was wondering if anyone else wishes to play, from playing you are helping us, so we can make a...
[ksro] Questions, started playing already, but i am so lost..
11/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Okay, so I'm an experienced isro player, and I started playing ksro the other day and I'm just lost at some of the things, maybe some regulars can explain it to me? mkay. 1. Why is there so many Polish people? Seems like there's more Polish then Korean. 2. Why do people want to plvl lvl 1's but not let them raise any masteries, I get into a pt, and theres lvl 65 plvln' at huns, he tells me to come, and to go -9 lvl(meaning 9 gap), and i was like uhm okay, but I got there, im lvl 1, and...
question bout playing kSRO with windows XP
12/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Well i have recently downloaded kSRO, my friend created me an account, I started up kSRO, but to find out i need to type korean. So my friend told me what to do but in order for me to get the keyboard layout of korean, i need the east asian language pack, but I can't download it for some reason... Anyone have something I can use to type the korean letters I need? Please and thank you in advance!