Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Attention] Nexon account creators! Please read!

Discussion on [Attention] Nexon account creators! Please read! within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Attention] Nexon account creators! Please read!

I have seen so many asking for the creation of korean nexon account's!

I have here just given you a warning of korean law's and nexon policy.

"Social Security Act of Korea"

Quote:
타인의 주민등록번호 도용 시 주민등록법에 따라 3년 이하의 징역이나 1천 만원 이하의 벌금에 처해지며, 사전 통보 없이
Social Security Act - Stealing*

Social Security numbers of others will give you three years' imprisonment and fined 10 million won or less jimyeo, without prior notice!

( 10 million won is - 8670 U.S. dollars ) ( 6 548.83299 Euros )

So be carefull if you are buying or reciving accounts from nexon.

The Internet SSA implies everywhere, (not so sure anymore).
- See here for more info -
You can also read on how to protect your SSID* there!

If not in your country, it will still be implied to the citizen of korea.

So if you recive and account with a korean SSID* then you end up doing something bad causing nexon to investigate your account you will be held responsible for stealing korean ssid's. * Check laws in your country for punishments..

Or the korean owner of the SSID* will be held responsible for whatever illegal act you have caused.

--

Don't say you haven't been warned now!

Ps - Sorry if this has been posted wrong or breaking any rules!

(SSID is SSN)

*Social Security Identification
*Social Security Number

Thank you for reading this.

Old 12/22/2010, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
You should say "So many suckers who only want free stuff and care nothing about their risks and others' safety issues."