Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ghsot X online request

Discussion on Ghsot X online request within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ghsot X online request

any one have a hack for this game its still new
thx
Old 07/06/2009, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
well i used the search function for this and saw there were only 2 threads about it, so i doubt there's any 'goods' for this game yet. Although I wish i knew how to write up some 'goods' cuz the obvious thing that comes to mind for this would be a bot that autouses pots for you when your hp/mana reaches a certain %. Not sure how hard that would be to whip up but hopefully if theres any proprogrammers out there who could whip something like that up really quickly, it would be much appreciated.