Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean Warrock Account

Discussion on Korean Warrock Account within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Korean Warrock Account

hi
i m looking for a tutorial to creat a korean warrock account
it will be very helpfull to post it !!(if it s possible in german ;-) )
ty Junks
PS:i think the korean warrock is an diffrent warrock as the international warrock .....so where can i download the korean client( i allready visit
Old 12/23/2008, 08:46   #2

I'm in korea but I can't make an account since I'm not korean... and I can't play on the non-korean servers because they have a specific server for korea. 95% of the games I played in the states are the same story. Getting stationed here is ******* me off
Old 01/11/2009, 06:21   #3

I'm a korean.
the URL you wrote () is not valid.
is the right one.

all korean games need "Jumin number" (it's like a SSN) by the laws.
that means foreigners can not make an account.