Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unknown Publisher!

Discussion on Unknown Publisher! within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unknown Publisher!

Hello Guys!

Can someone help me?

Im done compiling clean Files v15 but The compiled binaries Is being detected as Virus . i dont know why but it says Unknown publisher.. Can someone help me with this?
Old 12/25/2016, 12:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Did u use the v15 Files that Sedrika has released ? Which antivir system do u use ?
Maybe its an false positiv.

EDIT: Is it really a detection by the AV system or is it a warning by Windows like this one ?

If so "unknown publisher" means that the file isnt signed.
Old 12/25/2016, 18:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xEnrico View Post
Did u use the v15 Files that Sedrika has released ? Which antivir system do u use ?
Maybe its an false positiv.

EDIT: Is it really a detection by the AV system or is it a warning by Windows like this one ?

If so "unknown publisher" means that the file isnt signed.
It is Detected as virus by most of AV and Also its unknown publisher... How to fix the unknown publisher? Thanks In advance How can i sign it