Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone?

Discussion on Anyone? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone?

Hello guys, I am planning to own a flyff private server, i have a lot of plans/ideas for it, the problem is, it's my first time trying to make a server, i mean i don't have the experience in programming and stuff, so if there's a programmer that understands how all of that works, i'd appreciate it really, i want him to create a server/ work on it, i'll pay for the online and this things.
If anyone can help me out, i'd be really thankful.
Old 09/21/2016, 20:28   #2

Wrong section.

Am I understanding this right? You want a developer who does all the work and you are only willing to pay for the "online" costs? Why would someone who is capable of creating his own server work you, when having in mind that the server costs aren't that high
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2016, 20:52   #3

That's not what i meant actually, i didn't mean i had zero skills, i meant just in creating new stuff, i made my own server 1 year ago, but i am lazy to do that again. Also, i have a really high experience in flyff. What i meant above by my first time trying to make a server is: the first time trying to make it online/published.
Old 09/21/2016, 21:22   #4

Dear NervGun,

please user our for searching members.
This thread will be closed by our sectionmod.

Greets
Cyrok
Old 09/21/2016, 21:27   #5

Ok but a question before that, can u answer? can i have some ideas about how to publish a server? :3
Closed Thread