Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guys i need help with this error

Discussion on Guys i need help with this error within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guys i need help with this error

i have this error like 1 month : its the next
client log :
2016/ 7/24 02:13:12 g_pPlayer is ready

2016/ 7/24 02:14:53 ::LoadTextureFromRes : Icon\ not found

2016/ 7/24 02:14:53 CTexture::LoadTexture : Icon\ read error

2016/ 7/24 14:50:32 g_pPlayer is ready
And the glow change not work !!! not view the effect
Old 07/27/2016, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
You may been to unequip a set item and re-equip it.

The g_pPlayer ready is a debug thing for letting you know that it successfully allocated memory for that object.

The icon not found problem means you are missing an icon file.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi guys help me Error in SQL
10/16/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi I get this error when I restart the SQL anyone can help me? ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- Hola me sale este error cuando reinicio el SQL alguien me puede ayudar ? ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- Hallo Ich bekomme diese Fehlermeldung, wenn ich starten die SQL jemand kann mir helfen? ------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------...
[ERROR] i Need help guys in Globalmanger.
09/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/11/56/06/03/untitl12. png so now What ??
need help guys i have error
06/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hello guys i hope u all be fine i have problem about the normal sro and the p-sro when i play sro or the p-sro after a while i got an error it says system failure and shows me a blue screen it call the blue screen of death :D :D :D i searched alot on the internet and i found some one that has the same problem and the answer was to update the VGA card version like intel and i have updated it but it still has the same problem and it has problem about file called igxpdx32.dll please guys can...
help me guys i have error
05/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hello guys when i play swsro on my first time it was great but i didnot log in because the server was crowded then i closed the game and i tried another time i had an erorr when using loader or the original game and a window appear to me says nothing just a window with no words and the tag of the window is silkroad online and there is ok button i donot know what to do and when i use loader there is a window says http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7903/capture2d9 sx.jpg really guys i want...