Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Pokemon Pets and Digimon Pets

Discussion on [Request] Pokemon Pets and Digimon Pets within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Pokemon Pets and Digimon Pets

Hello guys may i ask about where can i get some copy of the pokemon pets like pikachu, bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander and some digimon pets

i know lumi released some pets

Thnx in advance
Old 07/15/2016, 00:44   #2

elite*gold: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromerz View Post
Hello guys may i ask about where can i get some copy of the pokemon pets like pikachu, bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander and some digimon pets

i know lumi released some pets

Thnx in advance
check the guides and releases area.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2016, 01:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flogolo View Post
check the guides and releases area.
Already checked it ^^ I saw Lumi's Release is there any other more? and where can i find a modeler for that
Old 07/15/2016, 02:01   #4

elite*gold: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromerz View Post
Already checked it ^^ I saw Lumi's Release is there any other more? and where can i find a modeler for that
then you found everything what is released.