Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to remove Arrows. Help ^ ^

Discussion on how to remove Arrows. Help ^ ^ within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to remove Arrows. Help ^ ^

hi i've been wondering how to remove the use of arrows for acrobats - crackshooter permanently so that they don't need to buy arrows ? thanks in advance to who have answer More power!
Old 06/27/2016, 14:26   #2

elite*gold: 353
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2016, 21:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
hi arcitc thanks given! btw do u happen to know how to add parts_bullet to all classes ? thankssss

edit:found it ^^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request Help] Remove mobs / remove eur items / remove npc
02/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Iam sure all now saies this guy is mad :D why not remove the db i want to know how i can remove mobs from samrkand and add alex mobs there and remove eur item from npc and drobs and remove some npcs ty guys _________________________ I see that there is too much help here it's my topic no.2 without any answer
How to remove the "flying arrows"
01/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
alright!! ok just figured out the "flying arrows" here is how to remove em: ***ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP OF THE FILE U GONNA CHANGE FIRST*** 1- go to ur CO folder and find this file: * ".../ini/3dSimpleObj.ini" 2- Open it in Notepad and look for this section:
Make super arrows all look like 130 arrows
01/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Have you ever longed to have those fabled 130 super arrows? They just look so...powerful! Well, now you can - and all you need is a super bow. So, anyone who wants to change their super arrows to look like 130 super arrows, download my handy little file in the end post. I may add more edits to this once I receive my reply from a PM, related to editting and I may take requests. Here is the screenshot: