Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web shop problem

Discussion on Web shop problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Web shop problem

Help mee.. how fix this?
If open web shop, and move neuz window.....see screenshot ->
Old 01/17/2016, 01:05   #2

elite*gold: 353
dont move it?
Old 01/17/2016, 01:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcitc™ View Post
dont move it?
I need to fix this..
Old 01/18/2016, 01:31   #4

elite*gold: 980
close the shop before u move the neuz?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Web-Shop Problem
04/25/2015 - 4Story - 3 Replies
Hello i have webshop buy from guy and i have a little problem .. When i buy Items i dont have this items in game .. Plz help me ... Sorry for my englisch
Shop Bot Problem
02/12/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Hello. I've got a Problem with my openkore bot. I want to sell Items with my Vendor Skill on Merchant but it somehow is very strange. I searched like 5 hours now but no solution..... In the Configuration I changed everything like I've red in many tutorials and threads, in the shoppingdata I also changed everything. Carefully filled in the shop name into the first line, the items with price and amount within the other lines. All happy-go-round until I start the bot. It loggs in and opens the...
D-shop problem.
10/20/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey guys, i know there are bunch of replies/threads about how to add stuff to d shop but non of them are helping me. i'm trying to add the new guild effects to the d shop, i added em to itemcash and also in tablist and itemlist. But when i go into the game and click on the d shop icon at bottom right my client freezes...i dont even get to see the d shop, click on the button and boom freeze, anyidea?. I've never messed with the d shop before, so please assist me with this :D thanks.
CS Shop Problem
09/29/2011 - Flyff - 6 Replies
Moin Comm nun hab ich das Regi problem gelöst nun kommt das nächste wenn ich im Cs Shop was kaufe komtm das IOngame nicht an was kann das sein MFG
shop problem
01/14/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Ich habe einen Shop mit neuen Rüstungen gemacht. Alles entbuggt und eingefügt. Ich habe den Shop geöffnet und dann, glaube es war bei der Saphirrüstung, es erschien nur die Kriegerüssi.