Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP ABOUT SET PARTS

Discussion on HELP ABOUT SET PARTS within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP ABOUT SET PARTS

please help me how to fix this?
all set parts are like this, is there any way i can make it show only once?

can someone help me please?
or just a tip will help, thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg doubled.jpg (25.5 KB, 47 views)

Tags
parts, set, seteffect

Similar Threads Similar Threads
18% Parts ?
07/17/2013 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
Abend, sehe gerade das der " Dodge Viper SRT10 A-Spec " 18% Parts hat... kann man die auch aus den Packs gewinnen oder gar durch TH ?
How Do I Get Parts?
10/14/2012 - Need for Speed World - 10 Replies
Hey i just figured out how to do the money/Rep farming with QR bot last night and have dome about 400 Races by farming so far. How do i get parts and skill mods ect. when doing it?
[Urzark] WTS HH parts, Cf parts, Uniques
09/02/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hy As title say WTS on Urzark/Gaiahon server: Hunter Lv90 HH Armor for all material + scroll Swash cf top with 11% skill block+11def bonus Element cf sleeves with 2%cast bonus Shocker neck Norgan neck Ohkeros ring with lv5 might
parts
04/13/2012 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
Hello im new at nfs world and i wanted to ask where i can get thet tuned parts for tire 2 and tire 3
[EU3] WTS CF PARTS
02/15/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi, -WTS 10% extra resist greaves of aaron with lv 5 resist and lv 6 sb stone in -WTS Boots of aaron with 11% extra move speed empty -WTS Armour of excen 0/3 with extra 12% sb and 10% hp -WTS Armour of Robindole with extra 12% sb 3/3 ( lv5 resistance, lv5 cast, lv5 stamina buff ) -WTS Boots of mars with extra 9% block 2/2 ( lv5 move speed and scion stone ) -WTS Bracelets of lytillo with extra 2% cast 0/2